- Before any action can be taken with a return of any nature the customer must first email – firstname.lastname@example.org From there we will be able to figure out the best solution for your issue.
- Please choose your piece carefully, as we will not offer return for ‘change of mind’ , however, we are more than happy to offer an exchange for size or style with same dollar value within 14 days of receiving purchase, provided that the item is in its original condition and packaged as received** If the item has been worn we cannot offer an exchange. We are unable to accept exchanges of earrings/pierced jewellery under any circumstances so please be careful with your choice and do not hesitate to ask for more information about the desired item before making your purchase.
- We will not exchange or return sale items or custom pieces.
- If your item is faulty we will offer you an repair, exchange, credit or refund. The customer is still to cover the shipping cost to return the item. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and discuss with you how you would like to proceed.
- We will repair manufacturing faults for our jewellery at no cost within 6 months of the purchase date. We reserve the right to not repair, or to add a cost to any goods returned after aforementioned 6 months period. We will not repair or replace items with broken chain; chipped, cracked or broken gemstone; general wear and tear including items that have been bent out of shape, twisted and snapped, oxidised or on which the plating is fading.*
- Please note that returns may not be made from a stockist. Please visit the stockist where the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.
*We offer a re-plating service, please contact us for a quote.
**The buyer is responsible for any shipping or handling fees of the returned item.